Oracle Search Engine

Custom Search

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Introduction

Greeting and Salutations to everyone. Let me welcome you all to The Worldly Observer. First let me introduce myself, my name is Terry and I will be bringing you events that are going on in this world we live in. There is no doubt the world we live in is slowly becoming a harsh reality that we all have to face on a daily basis.

With the local wars between drug cartels in our local area here to the war abroad that has been an ever present reminder that the times we live in are very violent and dangerous. The uneasy alliances between world powers have never been more strained than in recent times, and the ever changing natural disasters have become increasingly more frequent with each passing year.

Amidst all this, there are stories of survival and strength all around us from local areas to national levels. The goal of this blog is to try and bring you the stories that effect us everyday from positive to negative. These stories and events are happening all around us and I'll try to keep you informed on as many of them as possible.

As mentioned earlier there can't be all bad news, and thats what I will be trying to bring you with lighter posts and columns each week with a story of the week that I will ask you the reader to submit and I will chose one each week to post.  I will also be doing occasional columns reviewing items and providing opinions on happenings.

I hope you will join me in this journey and contribute ideas on anything you would like to hear about or ideas for new columns. As this is a new blog I do also ask if you do happen to disagree with the opinions expressed in this blog, do remember they are my own opinions and are not intended to express any particular belief or portray any culture in a negative view. If you feel I have done so please feel free to send me your comments within a professional manner.  Refrain from profanity or abusive language.

That being said I hope you will enjoy joining me as we will explore the world around us and learn to appreciate the beauty that we sometimes take for granted, for we all are worldly observers.

No comments:

Post a Comment