Oracle Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Whole New World: 2012

Hello, how has everyone been? It has been awhile since I last posted and I have had a number of changes in my life since we last met. Last Nov I uprooted and moved to Dallas for a new start in life.  Sadly my mother, who had been in declining health since a stroke a few years back, passed away on the 10th of Feb. She was a strong woman who suffered from Multiple Sclerosis for over 30 years but never gave in to this debilitating disease and was mobile until suffering the stroke. She will be missed greatly. She passed surrounded by family and is no longer suffering, so for that we are grateful.

After trying my hand as a car salesman, warehouse worker, transportation driver, and valet services for a Hilton Hotel, I am a lot driver for an auto auction in Hutchins, TX and have met a wonderful woman who I am in a wonderful relationship and going on one year in Jan. So that's a brief recap of the past year and hopefully more to come.

I will have some photos posted soon of the wonderful scenery in the Dallas area and once I replace my lens that was unfortunatly destroyed a while back, I will have many more to share. So it is currently time for me to head to work so I will cut it short and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment